Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Sunday, July 23

All paintings go through an ugly stage, a place where I'm really unhappy about how it looks. This one is there, right now. The trick is not to give up but to continue because they usually become beautiful at one point. Also, using a permanent ink for the background once the light pink was completely dry so there wouldn't be any black blooms or dark spits on my clematis. #catherinescanlondesigns #catherinescanlon #flowersofinstagram #waterbrush #watercolor #Higginsblackmagic #watercolorink #watercolorflower #strathmoreart @strathmoreart


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2uV3n3n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.