Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, December 28

Capture Life's Moments

I share this care a LONG time ago for the Crafts n' Things Newsletter, but thought since it's winter I should share how I created this sweet glittery card! 



  • Stamp your image on cream cardstock with black StazOn ink. Use Sakura Koi Watercolor Paints and the small round paintbrushes to paint the image. Let dry. Trim image and distress edges if desired.
  • Layer papers for your card base and a doily and stitch together.

 
  • Add a mat and the painted image and embellish with snowflakes and ribbon. 

  • Tie the sentiment embellishment on with twine. 

 

And you're done!



Thanks for dropping by today, have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.