Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, September 11

Today is a BIG DAY!


 I am SO EXCITED to share a few things with you!! The first, Art Gone Wild has been working super HARD since January to update and change their website to make it consumer friendly -- so you can now order my STAMPS directly from their website.  (Here's a link, http://artgonewild.com/)

The site looks amazing, they've done such a great job, I'm sure that you want to see it, but first, stick with me!! I've got more fun stuff to share!


Here's a sneak peak to hold you over until you get to the bottom here. Don't peak....not yet.

http://artgonewild.com/

Not only will you be able to find EVERY SINGLE stamp that I have illustrated for AGW since 2013 -- but you'll also be able to purchase my very latest line, which is launching TODAY! This release is VERY near and dear to my heart as I worked for quite some time to perfect all the designs.


And....the best announcement of all: I've also got a SAVINGS code for you to use when you place a new order for in stock items! Well, there may be something better, but stick with me.


When you place an order for ANY of my stamps from the Art Gone Wild website, use code NewAGWSite15 and save 15% off your entire in-stock order. And, the coupon will be valid from today through October 1!

To top things off, I'm going to be having a GIVEAWAY next week in Instagram! I've got a WHOLE set of the latest release to let loose in you!

THANK you all for sticking with me. make sure to stay tuned for more sneak peaks and some tutorials using them in the NEAREST future!

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting about your new release, Catherine, and also the new AGW website. Thanks for sharing this news on your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.