Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, August 27

Cocoiro Pen from Zig

Recently I have been seeing a lot of people posting images and talking about a new pen called a Cocoiro from Zig. I loved the results that other artists were sharing so I thought I'd try one.

Here you can see my pencil sketch.



And below you can see the image after I used my new Cocoiro pen. What I like about it so much is -- I can get a nice cool brush stroke look without the floppyness (is that even a word) of using a paintbrush. The tip of the pen has just the right amount of substance to it allowing you to apply and remove pressure for cool lines like this!


The ink is also nice and black, which is another reason to love it!

Thanks for dropping by, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.