Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, January 8

Merrymeeting Art House Winter Camp

Last week I held the first ever kids camp at the studio, and it was an amazing day. The girls arrived ready for a creative and fun day. It really could not have been any more fun or better !




They made necklaces, journals and a painting.


Each one created beautiful art -- and they weren't worried about what any one else created.


It was lovely to see them smile and really get creative with color.


I don't know about them, but I'm looking forward to the next camp day!


Have a great day all, thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.