Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, August 6

Surrounded by Inspiration

Make sure to come back tomorrow for a $5.00 coupon good for my Artful Life Planner download and class that I'm offering at merrymeeting art house. 

I always have my camera with me -- well -- I should say I always have my phone with me. When I see something that I might be inspired to draw I take a few photos to refer to later.
 

Like this simple bouquet at Whole Foods.


Sometimes using the Instagram Filters helps crop some of the surrounding things out for a more pleasing photo.


I can't wait to have a moment with this one! Thanks for dropping by today, enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.