Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, August 30

Merrymeeting Art House

I'd like to introduce you to something near and dear to my heart. A little teaching Art Studio in the heart of my town. A place where I can teach classes to my local community and share what I do -- and do well - without traveling.


Don't get me wrong, I love to travel and teach away from home, but it's going to be amazing to have a place at home too! It's located right on the main street of my town -- on the second story of a quaint old Victorian. The building has a Title Lawyer on the first floor and a small mortgage company on the second floor.

 

And me now.  The space has a great feel to it -- and the lighting during the day is perfect! I just love it there. It's going to be the perfect place to teach local people mixed media art! 


Thanks for dropping by -- enjoy your day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.