Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, August 4

Daily Practices

Just a quick post to share some of my daily practice pages. At the beginning of the year I used a cheapo notebook with lined pages. The transition to unlined pages was hard, but I'm super happy that I stuck with it.



I've also been trying to spend more time coloring and being more aware of my color choices.


I take my journal with me everywhere -- because a moment spent working in it is a super happy one. Someone recently told me that watching me create is like watching someone on crack. I've never seen anyone on that stuff, but I certainly am addicted to making art. 


When I close my eyes I see fields of flowers. What do you see?

Thanks for dropping by, have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I discovered you through instagram.. and seriously WOW! Your website is so inspiring... I'm going to need one of your planners! Can't wait. Thank you for all your inspiration! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.