It's with great sadness that I share my post with you -- we've decided that this will be the last of the Whatevers Two. It's been a super fun 2-Year Project and I really enjoyed cutting loose and writing some really silly stories to go along with my adopted family. I'm so thankful that Nat asked me to play along on this creative and fun project. As with anything, we've all gotten quite busy with other projects and commitments and we've decided it's time to end our creative story telling to do other fun and creative things!
So, check out the other stories here:
- In case you are new to the Whatevers, you may want to read my previous stories from Round 2 here:
After several months of waiting, he finally gave up hope that they would ever return.
He was also thankful that father had worked for a company that had provided him with a large life insurance policy and large settlement after his long months of captivity. At least Newton would be able to stay in the large castle in Germany with the governess to take care of him. . . forever.
- Vicki, Cat, Cuchy (Carmen), Martha and I and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you to download and show us your version of The Whatevers. The photo will be posted at the end of our blogposts- not on Facebook!
- There are no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
There are no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There are no rules on the art form you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an art journal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission