Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, May 16

Easy Cooking for the Weekend

I had quite a few people ask me for the recipe for these little babies I made last week so I thought I'd share it with you so you can make it for the weekend. The ingredients are simple and it comes together pretty quickly!

CM Scanlon's Lettuce Wraps


Ingredients:
  • 3 Boneless Chicken Breasts: Processed in a Food Processor to Mince into Chickenburger
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
  • 2" of ginger, finely chopped (not grated)
  • 2 tablespoons Olive Oil 
  • 1 cup roasted peanuts chopped small with a knife 
  • 3 green onions, sliced thin
  • 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, rough chop
  • 1 tablespoon PB 8 Peanut Butter Powder
  • 1 cup minded mushroom
  • 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
  • 1/4 Cup Annie Chung's Korean Sauce
  • Salt + Pepper to taste
  • Romaine leaves, washed and dried
  1. Heat olive oil and saute the onion, garlic and ginger together. Add the chicken and cook thoroughly
  2. Add mushrooms and cook thoroughly
  3. Add peanuts, onions, cilantro, peanut butter, red pepper and Korean sauce
  4. Serve in Romaine Leaves (as pictured above).
There you have it, super easy and delicious meal for the weekend! Thanks for stopping by, ENJOY!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.