Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, December 9

12 Days of Home for the Holidays

Holidays2aa_edited-1

I'm a guest over on D's Paper Studio's 12 Days of Home for the Holidays sharing some holiday traditions and my favorite recipe for chocolate truffles today! You should give them a try, they aren't as hard as you think!

Make sure you take a minute to see what some of the other amazing artists and designers are sharing during these 12 days!

Catherine Scanlon Designs Truffles 2

2 comments:

  1. This looks and sounds delicious! Thanks for joining the 12 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing the recipe. they look delicious. I love chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.