Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Sunday, September 29

Hoarder's Mini Book: A fun Project for Sizzix

Hello and HAPPY Sunday! Popping in today to share the link to see the fun Instagram Mini Book I made over on the Sizzix blog this month.

Sizzix Paper Hoarders Mini Album


Click on either of the images to go over to the Sizzix blog for more pictures and a quickie how-to!


Sizzix Paper Hoarders Mini Album


Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Would make a wonderful gift for someone. Out of curiosity what is your binding machine? I've been looking at them but don't know if I would use one enough to justify the money.

    I love the stitching that you use on your projects. I think it is time for me to figure out how to use my sewing machine which for the most part has been sitting in the box. :-( At least now I have a place to set it up so I'm sure it will get used more.

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Stormy weather where I'm at so a wonderful day to craft.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.