Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, August 21

Somerset Holidays & Celebrations LoVe!

I skipped all the way home from the mailbox yesterday -- as the long awaited Somerset Holidays & Celebrations hit my box and I couldn't wait to see my article in print. I love the way the article turned out -- the photography -- while it doesn't look that special here -- is so beautiful!

Keepsake Ornaments by Catherine Scanlon - in Somerset Holidays & Celebrations 2013

And, I already sold some of the leftover houses -- though I need to hire my neighbor (oh and did I mention -- he's also my Dad  :-D ) to cut some more for me so I can make a few more for  consignment. These are by far, my favorite ornaments that I've made over the years. 

Keepsake Ornaments by Catherine Scanlon - in Somerset Holidays & Celebrations 2013

I hope you'll take a peak at this beautiful magazine -- it is JAM PACKED full of beautiful projects to make through out the year and well worth every penny!

Thanks for stopping by, see you next time!

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I will definitely get the magazine! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so beautiful! tx for sharing and inspiring! aloha, angi in hana

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.