Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Wednesday, August 21

Somerset Holidays & Celebrations LoVe!

I skipped all the way home from the mailbox yesterday -- as the long awaited Somerset Holidays & Celebrations hit my box and I couldn't wait to see my article in print. I love the way the article turned out -- the photography -- while it doesn't look that special here -- is so beautiful!

Keepsake Ornaments by Catherine Scanlon - in Somerset Holidays & Celebrations 2013

And, I already sold some of the leftover houses -- though I need to hire my neighbor (oh and did I mention -- he's also my Dad  :-D ) to cut some more for me so I can make a few more for  consignment. These are by far, my favorite ornaments that I've made over the years. 

Keepsake Ornaments by Catherine Scanlon - in Somerset Holidays & Celebrations 2013

I hope you'll take a peak at this beautiful magazine -- it is JAM PACKED full of beautiful projects to make through out the year and well worth every penny!

Thanks for stopping by, see you next time!

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I will definitely get the magazine! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so beautiful! tx for sharing and inspiring! aloha, angi in hana

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.