But, before I get started with that -- make sure to take a look around at what everyone else is up to:
Winston was still haunted by the Gang of 12.
Every where he went he saw them.
The Gang of 12 was everywhere!
He knew eventually he would have to tell Cordelia who they were -- but right now he just wanted to enjoy the beautiful country, the peaceful drive with his beautiful wife and Mother in his favorite car without having to explain why they took him.
Cordelia just woudn't understand.
Here is how it works:
- Vicki, Cat, Cuchy (Carmen), Martha and I and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you to download and show us your version of The Whatevers. The photo will be posted at the end of our blogposts- not on Facebook!
- There are no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
There are no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There are no rules on the artform you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an artjournal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.