Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, April 24

Right at Home Scrapbooking

For those local artists -- I've got two workshops this weekend in North Attleboro at Right at Home Scrapbooking! Friday night is an art Journaling Open House. We'll have a little snack and chat time and then make some art in our journals from 7 to 10.



On Saturday it's all about learning how to monoprint using the Gelli Plate -- from 10 to 4 with a break for lunch! I'll teach you everything you need to know to make beautiful collage papers. In the afternoon we'll create a beautiful project! 

For more information, check out their blog here or contact Lisa or Sharon at the store: 
Right at Home Scrapbooking
560 Kelley Boulevard
North Attleboro, MA 02760
508-695-9290
Or post a comment with your reply email and I will answer any questions you might have! Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun I'll hop on my jet and be right there. I wish I could be. Have fun teaching! I just found out I can get the Gelli Plate through Blick with a decent shipping cost. After watching the video of you using yours I really want to get one.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.