Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, March 12

Episode 3 of in + out freebies

Popping in today to share this little video I created for Episode 3 of In + Out Freebies. Watch this quick little video to see how you can make this cute little Easter project -- and then hop on over to My Creative Classroom and sign up for my latest class that is starting this Friday -- you don't want to miss it!


In case you were wondering what the project from the class at My Creative Classroom will look like -- here's a picture (below) of one of the sweetest Easter decorations I have made in a LONG time. I'm just so in love with the way this came out and I know you will be to!
 Here's the link for the class!  http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com/course/info.php?id=722 THANKS for stopping by today - enjoy your day! 




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video on how to make those cute egg decorations. I love watching you work. You make every thing look like it is easy. LOL! I end up with strings of glue going all over the place.

    I also love your Easter decoration. It is so sweet. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.