Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, November 23

Promise of Spring

It's starting been cold here lately. Cold enough to run the wood stove - and to THINK about turning the heat on. I'm pretty frugal when it comes to heat though. I'm of the mind that if you are cold put a sweater on. Or slippers. or socks. But DON'T touch the thermometer if you want to come back with your fingers attached.

Please don't ask me about being frugal with art supplies though, LoL! If a little paint is good then a LOT must be better ;-D

Anyway, enough of the silliness. Since it is COLD and I have put my flower beds to bed for the winter I have been thinking about finishing this art journal page that I started about a month ago.

It was a demonstration that I was doing for students in the art journal class at Right at Home Scrapbooking. I finally had some time to add bright colors and other details to it. I love it. Really. I think enough to scan it and make a NEW iPhone case for myself. (oh, by the way -- I made some new things and listed them in my Zazzle Shop.  You might be interested in some of the new designs from my Art Journal on Cards and Cases! Check out the link in my sidebar on the left!)
 
It still needs some words, but I'm pretty sure that they are going to be "the Promise of Spring"
I don't know about you, but when I see daffodils they make me think of spring. Which, is about 5 months away right now. eeeeek, I think it's going to be a LONG winter since December hasn't arrived yet!
Well, I'm off to put a sweatshirt on, it's freezing in here! Thanks for stopping by, have a GREAT Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.