Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, November 21

A Few MORE Viewtainer Ideas

I forgot I had this post in Draft to share -- so what better day than today to share it with you! A few more things you can do with Viewtainer, in case you needed more ideas!



 In the photo below you can see: The long skinny one in the front is perfect to keep my brushes safe in my Art Journal Travel Case, the one behind that holds tacks for my bulletin board, and the long one behind that holds pencils and colored pencils for my Art Journal Travel Case. It keeps them safe and the points don't break in my bag. 

In the back row -- from left to right: Twine for my Garden with the twine coming out the hole in the top keeping it from getting unraveled, screws, bolts, nails and leftover handy stuff from the junk drawer, a bank for all my poker winnings and lastly a little first aid kit sized perfectly for my glove compartment. You never know when you'll need a band-aid and some first-aid cream.


So, if you haven't tried Viewtainer products, I highly recommend you check them out, by following this link to their website: http://www.viewtainer.com/  I think you'll be amazed at how versatile and cool this product is!

Well that's it, thanks for stopping by, have a GREAT day -- and avoid the turkey rush -- eat fish. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.