Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, September 13

Mixed Media Workshop 1

As many of you know, I love to create art and started out my journey years and years ago as a watercolor painter. Through lots of twists and turns I've found my way to creating Mixed Media Art and I've never been happier.

Mixed Media is really the mixing of different mediums, tools and supplies to create art. For example -- if you are a card maker and stamp an image then use watercolor paints to color it and then stitch the image together with a bunch of other stamped images or papers to create a collage -- that's a Mixed Media piece. Imagine the possibilities -- say you are like me and want to try everything and have a lot of supplies but don't really know how to use them all together?? The wait is over, get started using all those beautiful supplies by mixing them together to create one piece of art!



If  you LIKE this idea, you'll want to sign up for my Mixed Media Workshop 1 class -- it's starting tomorrow over at My Creative Classroom -- click on this link to go on over to the enrollment page.

This course is 4 weeks of creative lessons where you'll learn my secrets to creating beautiful Mixed Media art -- from Image Transfers to using Metal Letter Punches to using wax to create a beautiful "encaustic" collage -- I'll share lots of fun and creative tips you'll not want to miss! Plus, you'll see how I create 5 beautiful pieces art. This course is 4 weeks long and has a PDF handout plus a presentation each week for 4 weeks!

I hope to see you there, if you have any questions feel free to email me, my email addie is on the supply list in the link above! 

THANKS for stopping by, have a WONDERFUL day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.