Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, June 26

Flower a Day in Review



 I thought I would share a chronological set of photos from my drawings of a Flower a Day the last week.
 One thing jumps out at me.
 The first three drawings are well thought out and look great.
The last three have been completed at the end of the day. Not just any day either -- the end of long and busy days. My drawings aren't as well thought out or even executed as well as the first four.
While I followed the same procedure of taking a photo of a flower in my garden on two of those days when I got down to doing them I was tired and cranky and distracted.
And the one from last night was rushed and started at 11:09 and finished at 11:13 as I was in a hurry to get to bed because I have class today and had mucho work to do this morning before dashing off to my class.
The lesson for me is to plan my day better and get my drawing done early when I'm not tired, am less stressed and can focus on creating something that is executed nicely so it looks good.

That's all for today -- now I need to dash off to the shower and then to my class. Have a great day -- see you tomorrow -- can't believe I'm on the downhill slope to 50 now ;-) I don't feel 46 nor do I think I look 46. 

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.