Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, April 20

Acadia National Park


Northwest Harbor
 
 

Our favorite beach combing spot -- on Northwest Harbor
 

 Tom Kha at our favorite restaurant on the Island -- Siam Orchid
 

 Collection of Heart Rocks
 

 
Favorite Tree in the Harbor

 Big Rock near the Bar Harbor Inn
 

 The air was warm and the water was frigid!
 

 Cool texture and pattern, love the seaweed hanging on the rock!
 

 My cute boy at our favorite spot that has so many tempting rocks but it is illegal to take any.
 
A little balancing act on our favorite pebble beach!
 
 
 I stuffed all those rocks inside the hole in the tree trunk -- it looked kinda cool.

 
We hiked up to see the Glacial Deposit on the top of Bubble Rock -- WAY cool!
 
And played around with shadow dancing photos. 

If you have never been to Acadia National Park -- I highly recommend booking a visit at the Bar Harbor Grand -- wow we had a great time! 

Have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the travelogue :0 Enjoyed but curious to know why you can't take rocks???

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so so beautiful!!!! I know why you can't take rocks- it's a national park :) So if everybody would take rocks that visits it per annum, what would be left over? those pictures are amazing!!!! We have to figure our stuff sonn - still fighting technical problems !

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.