Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, March 2

Service Announcement: National Craft Month at My creative Classroom

My Creative Classroom and I would like to invited you to join us as we celebrate National Craft Month. Every year in March we say thank you to our students during National Craft Month. If you purchase a class in March (it does not need to start in March) you will earn a free seat in an upcoming class. Purchase more than one class and you will be able to earn more free seats. The seats you can earn are in predetermined classes, but we worked hard to choose classes that would have broad appeal, all are valued at $25 or more.

During the next three months we have some wonderful classes for you to choose from. Click here to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.