Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, November 2

November at MCC

I can't stand it any longer -- I have to confess that I've been keeping a little bitty secret from you.
But today -- I'm going to spill the beans.....since it's after the beginning of November! Last week or so I mentioned I was in the Christmas spirit....and it's all because of this project!
Most of the instructors at My Creative Classroom have been working on a fun FREE class! When you sign up for a class at My Creative Classroomm (any class I think) in November we'rre going to thank you by giving you access to our collective class "Wrap it Up". This project is my contribution that I totally had a blast making!


So, I hope you'll take a moment to check out the offerings and prepare to be amazed at this free class! Oh, and I'll have a VERY LIMITED Quanity of kits available in the classroom! (BTW, I've got three classes starting this month -- a spellbinders card class, a punch class and a Christmas class!)
THANKS for stopping by, have a great day!

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.