Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, April 16

With -- or Without??

Another card today -- woke up inspired to make a card for Easter -- and since the house was quiet I had the time to get it done! I'm not sure which version I like better, the one with the flower at the top or the one without?

The one above -- or the one below? What do you think?

I think the first one looks best.


We're having a little get together tonight, family card night -- so I've got a few things to get done. Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. haha we had a family card night last night lots of uno and cheating lol...
    i like dteh first one best too, the bottom one looks a little top heavy....

    you have been making some lovely things lately...

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.