Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, October 14

Get Creative with Punches

Alpha, Border, Corner, Shapes...yes, I'm talking about paper punches, of course! There's so many available for your paper crafting projects and they're experiencing a comeback in popularity right now. Come join me in this 4 week class as we take a look at these great crafting tools in a new way. Learn punch maintenance and how to extend the life of your punches. Learn about the different types of punches available.

Get creative with your punches as we make several cards, a pretty Home Decor item, scrapbook page and several Artist Trading Cards!

Here are a couple of sneak peaks from projects in the class.

This is a 4 week course at My Creative Classroom that starts on October 20th.

Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.