Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, September 8

I'm a COVER Girl.... Somerset Holidays and Celebrations

We went out for chinese a few weeks ago and this was my fortune.

And then this came in the mail the next day...

With my holiday stockings on the front cover!! I'll be teaching them in a 4 week long class (where you'll learn lots of other things) here called Holiday Stitching starting November 3rd --- and in a weekend workshop with Sue Pelletier --- here in Portland, Maine November 12, 13 and 14.

Here's a sneak peak at one of the two articles I have published in there!

THANKS for stopping by....Enjoy what's left of your beautiful day!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I look forward to getting a copy and seeing your wonderful projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I look forward to getting a copy and seeing your wonderful projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get my copy. I am so glad I found your blog. Your work is amazing. I so much enjoyed having a good long look around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is super exciting! And a great issue, too! I hope to get my hands on it before my local store runs out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Catherine! Congrats on the project. And on the COVER??? Way cool.
    You go, girl!

    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that issue and recognized the velvet holly leaves! LOL. So can I say I'm a cover girl too? LOL.

    Congrats my friend, and well deserved. You are extremely talented and I always love the things that you do!

    -c

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.