Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, June 7

Beautiful Papers by Nat Kalbach

My friend Nat recently sent me some papers from her new - and BEAUTIFUL line of papers that she designed. I'm kind of sad that it took me so long to have an afternoon to do something with them! Today was a rainy day and after we got finished with the big laundry room makeover I MADE the time to play in my studio! oh, and the laundry room looks great too.

These papers are so pretty, Nat did a great job with them - she's very creative!

I had this picture left over from a BIG project I made for EK Success/AC Moore and decided I wanted to scrap it for my album too, I never scrapbook for myself anymore and have been missing it a lot lately.

THANK you Nat for letting me play with your pretty papers! I hope you get a chance to play with her papers as well!!

Thanks for stopping by, ENJOY your Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I so love what you did- you are amazing. Love the stitching and the photos- you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo Love this layout!!! love the Junk-agree with Nat the stitching is awesome.....

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.