Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, March 17

Wire, Paint and Paper Starts TODAY!

I've been busy so working on my lessons for Wire, Paint and Paper over at My Creative Classroom that I forgot today was St. Patty's day AND the first day of lessons - and pretty much everything else besides laundry and feeding my family! I'm not Irish - Scottish actually - so I don't usually pay much attention to green today. :-)

Speaking of My Creative Classroom, I just finished up creating Lesson 4 - and it's a little colorful and very whimsical - you're not going to want to miss this class! You can see some sneak peeks of the lessons I've completed so far here, here and here, you still have plenty of time to sign up. And, remember - for every class you sign up for in March you get a $5 coupon towards classes that start in April. That's a great deal, and we have some great offerings. If you sign up for my class in March, you can use that $5 coupon towards classes by any other instructor at My Creative Classroom beginning in April. Unfortunately I don't have any classes starting in April.

In case you were wondering, Wire, Paint and Paper is 6 weeks long. For each lesson that I present each week you get a slide-show presentation with voice over, a pdf hand out and supply list. That works out to about $9.16 per class- AND you can work at your own pace at home any time of the day or night. It's quite a deal, and you'll learn a lot about different supplies and how to use them. I hope to see you there!

Since no post is complete without some type of photo or project, I wanted to share this pretty card I made that's up on Spotted Canary. This is one of my all-time favorite cards, I think it's because I like butterflies so much.

Thanks for stopping by, oh - and if you have any questions about how on-line classes work over at My Creative Classroom - don't hesitate to post them, along with your email address and I'll get to you ASAP!

Enjoy this beautiful SPRING like day. The wood stove is off and the back door is open, yahoo!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.