Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, March 1

What can I say?

Long time no post....so many things to say - no words to say them...ha ha ha. So, here's a list to catch me up for the last week:

  • I was feeling better, well enough to jump back on the treadmill and do a couple 5k's last week, now I'm getting a sore throat and feel a little hot. URGH. I just don't have time to be sick right now. My husband is sick, and I think he has something that we didn't get.....so now that's what I'm getting. urgh. EmergenC don't fail me now!
  • I finally got the OWOH packages mailed today, sorry ladies - between being sick, having sick people and lots of work backed up I hadn't gone to the post office. it's done now...look for your packages soon.
  • I haven't picked a winner of the 500th post yet, but they're going to win a copy of a book called Craft Cycle and an ATC made from recycled papers. (ok so JINGLE, you're the winner, send me your address and I'll get this book out to you ASAP)
  • Took a field trip to Absolutely Everything on Sunday, it was great to finally get out of the house for the day. I was a little crabby to come home.
  • Between working on my artsy crafty stuff I'm also planning a trip to NYC for April Vacation. Any suggestions on places to stay? Looking at the Roosevelt.
  • We had some wicked weather over the weekend and lost power for 24 hours....it seemed like a REALLY long time. I did manage to read an entire book on Friday and finished it up by candlelight. Also managed to cook an awesome dinner by candlelight.
  • I told you, lots to say and few words to say them with.....

Here's a little block of 16 inchies I made. Easy little things to create, they go fast and are fun little collages.

So, what have you been up to lately? Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. oh how sweet are those inchies!!!! I love them! Hope you feel better Sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Catherine!! Our favorite place to stay in NY is the Omni Berkshire. It is on 57th (I think) and close to MOMA, Rockefeller Center, and 5th Ave. It is a great location, the beds are really comfy, they give you cookies and Yoohoo at night, rooms are not too small. We have stayed there twice and would definitely stay there for a future trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome are YOU???? Thank you SO much!!! And...I need to know more about Absolutely Everything...I am trying to decide if it is worth the hour+ drive up there.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.