Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, March 12

they HOLD my heart

If you haven't signed up for the Wire, Paint and Paper class that I will be teaching at My Creative Classroom - you have plenty of time - it doesn't start until next Wednesday. If you haven't made up your mind, here's another sneak peak to entice you to join us.

And don't forget, for every class you sign up for at My Creative Classroom in March you get a $5.00 coupon to use on classes that start in April.

The weather has been beautiful this week - I need to get some fresh air! I've been inside all week working away on this, that and the other thing!

THANKS for stopping by, have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. i have never taken an online class before ... you are definitely pulling me in with all these sneak peeks. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's been too long since I've visited blogs again! wow this looks really neat! take care, shawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. this project looks fantastic & so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.