Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, August 8

Scrapbooking and Beyond Magazine

I've been so busy this summer that I forgot to post this project that I did for Scrapbooking and Beyond Magazine. This is the last in the 4 part series that I did for them using my Wacom Fun Tablet.

You can download the .pdf instructions here and make this page or something similar to it yourself. The instructions include the digi part of the page too! I hope you enjoy it!!

I've been cleaning out my studio - getting rid of stuff, moving other things around - making room for all the boxes of new stuff that's been coming the last few weeks - which has been no easy project since lots of new EK, Inkadinkado, and K & Company stuff has come!!

Thanks so much for visiting, enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. oh this layout is so gorgeous!!! Congrats on the Pub girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thanks for the pdf! :D

    -c
    yapping cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your studio! There is tons of stuff compacted into that room. I do like your ideas for redoing the room. Can't wait to see the finished room...I love this digi spread. I have not done any digi work so maybe this is the kick I need to try it :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.