Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, August 12

I'm Pleased to introduce......Craft Cycle

My good friend Heidi Boyd has this cool book coming out in the fall -- and I've got some projects and recipes in it. I'm not sure I can share pictures of what I made, so I'll just share the cover that I found over on Amazon. It's a very cool book and Heidi put a lot of work into it.

My contribution to the projects part were a lot of fun to make - and I've already gotten them back. The recipes - well my first ever recipes in print - are a delicious black bean soup and some granola. I'm excited to see them, and have been thinking of entering some recipes in a contest....now I just may do that!

So, a quick thanks to Heidi for having me help out, I hope your book is very successful!

2 comments:

  1. this looks so good!!!! On my wishlist for Christmas !!!
    Congrats girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, Catherine! can't wait to check it out. I know the recipes will be yummy...your food always is :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.