Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, March 28

This is what happens...

when you make substitutions to a recipe......last week I made chocolate chip cookies for my brother, the man who has everything or goes out and buys it when he wants it. What do you do for someone like that?? You make cookies.
Since I've been trying to be gluten free, I didn't have any regular flour and the recipe called for 2 cups. So I used 1 cup of Bob's All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour and 1 cup of whole wheat flour, the course kind not the fine ground pastry type. They tasted great, but they flattened out to thinner than a pancake...and they were very crumbly!
so, the next time you're making substitutions in your chocolate chip cookies for your brother's birthday, don't use gluten free flour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.