Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, October 17

A Conspiracy to Create...

I keep forgetting to post this, and my friend Kara Ward posted it on her blog today and it kicked me in the but to get it done! Hope you have a store in your area with this going on, it looks like it's going to be a great time!

A Conspiracy to Create...



You can become a Deputy Crafter for a Crop Scene Investigation. Visit this website : http://cropscene.com/learn-more and register for some crafting fun! Until November 10Th, the site will host daily giveaways and give you clues to help solve a crafting mystery. Celebrate on November 15Th at participating local stores for even more fun. Join EK Success, Martha Stewart Crafts, K and Company, Inkadinkado, and Prism for the some crafting excitement.

By the way, I've only heard from one of the winners of the drawing with her address - first come first serve on the goodies. Tools go first and then chipboard books last. KT - a handmade surprise for you....come on ladies - email me your addresses! luvlife (at) suscom-maine.net to claim your goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.