Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, June 26

Tomato and Goat Cheese Tart

I love to cook - and last night (on my birthday) I made this Tomato Tart. It was so yummy, the crust was a corn meal dough with goat cheese underneath the tomato....it was yummy. I don't usually eat cheese (or any dairy) - and this was the first time I'd ever had goat cheese, I thought it tasted pretty good. You can find the recipe in the June issue of Health magazine on page 136. I'm going to scan it and send it my friend Shawn so if anyone wants it let me know and I'll happily send it to you too!

Though next time I am going to try it with soy cheese so I can stay clear of dairy...it bugs my digestion.

Well, ta ta for now...and if you haven't checked the I Inspire Me blog, you need to. Lots of great inspiration over there!

8 comments:

  1. YUM! Okay.. that's it.. your doing the cooking when your here. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh I need this recipe!!! LOL- I love goat cheese and we have a tomatoe overload at home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy cat!!!! I can't wait to try it! Soy cheese is really pretty good. I've gotten used to the taste and really don't mind it :)
    Thanks for the recipe so glad I found another veggie friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhh now that looks so delish!!! Can I come over for a bite?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOHHHHH Happy Birthday!!! And that tart looks fabulous (I finally started liking tomatoes now that I'm in my early 40's! wierd after not liking them all my life.) Sure hope your birthday was great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks delicious, gonna have to give it a try...goat cheese is my daughter's fav!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cat, there is something on my blog for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated Happy Birthday, Catherine!!
    I hope you put some candles on the tart to celebrated your 28th birthday???

    ;)

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.