Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Sunday, February 24

Donna Downey....and ME!

This weekend was a pretty good one, even if we got snow on Friday. but, that's another story! Drove down to Manchester, NH to take Donna Downey's class, unscripted. I've been wanting to learn how to use that Zutter Bindit All thing, and that I did. It's a pretty complicated thing, but once you have the inside scoop, it's easy. I love the book I made, I'll take some pictures of it tomorrow when the lighting is better and share.

On the trip home we stopped at Salmon Falls Stoneware and I picked up the lasagna pan I've been wanting for ever. They haven't made it for quite a few years, so every time I'd visit I'd ask them for it...guess they must have gotten tired of me asking, 'cause they finally had it. Big and Little Valentine's were patiently waiting in the car....he he . This isn't my pattern, I don't like the green leaves, so I have the all blue pattern.

I think I'm going to start on the mixing bowls next! Well, gotta work on something for Artellaland...I'll share that tomorrow too! Nighty night everyone~ Sleep tight!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! Love that pan gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky lucky girl!!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed the class -- can't wait to see what you made. You and Donna look great in this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up your book this weekend and read it cover to cover! It's fabulous! Great tips and projects...Love the clock shadowboxes!
    xo
    jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.