Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, June 13

Beginner Sewing on Paper, June 26th

Just wanted to share the class sample for my latest class at Scrapbooks & Beyond. I had lots of fun figuring out the transparencies.....and the swirls.....LOVE them. Sorry about the crooked image, I was feeling a bit on the lazy side and didn't feel like scanning and stitching this together on the 'puter. Here's the class description: Join Catherine Scanlon, author or Sewing on Paper as she demonstrates how to do some basic hand and machine stitching on a 12 x 12 scrapbook page. We'll use the sewing machine to attach a transparency, and learn basic tips for sewing on paper. Learn to tie french knots to attach things to your page and learn to use the templates and tools for hand stitching - AND you'll leave with a completed scrapbook page. Tuesday, June 26th from 6:15 to 8:15. Cost: $16.00

2 comments:

  1. WOW Cat that LO is AMAZING!!! I wish I lived closer to you because I would be at your class in a minute. BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.