Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, December 30

I need to GET ON THE BALL!

I am teaching a class at Absolutely Everything in Topsfield, Mass. in February and I need to get on the ball. This is the sketch I emailed to Kate of what I'll be making - but I need to get that dang sample done. It's going to be a fun stitching class - I haven't taught in eons, but I am totally looking forward to it. In case you can't tell - it uses Rusty Pickle chipboard letters, and can you guess who the papers are from?? LOL. I am looking forward to being there - but I must get on to CHA first.....and I can't wait to see the new product line from the lovely Rebecca Sower/EK that whe will have there. I saw a preview at EKstrav - it's YUM. Total yum. And then in March I'm teaching at a weekend crop for Scrapbook Village Crop Events in Plymouth, MA. Now that will be a fun weekend too! I am anxious for the wonderful things that 2007 has in store for us....a second book on the near horizon, teaching and traveling opportunities - and a BRANDy SPANKY new house..... it's gonna be a good one! But for now, Happy New Year EVERYONE.

2 comments:

  1. That looks wonderful! And awesome things are coming up for you - that is gorgeous! Wishing you a smashing new Year!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I've been waiting for you to post! LOL THis is a COOL project! Wish i was close ,and could take the class. I know it will be wonderful! Vic

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.